COVID-19 Vaccination for People Living with a Disability
- People living with a disability can walk-in at any Western Health vaccination hub and receive a vaccination without a prior booking. They will not need to provide proof of disability to access this service.
- People living with a disability, regardless of their age, will be offered the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
- The Melbourne Showgrounds site has enhanced accessibility, including on-site hearing augmentation devices and communication tools.
Disability Liaison Service
- The disability liaison officer (DLO) program is able to assist with both in home and drive through requests – as well as vaccination appointments at a variety of different sites.
- For the latest information on accessing in-home vaccination services, click here.
- Western Health runs a DLO service which can be accessed here.
- Alternatively, to arrange a vaccination appointment that is accessible, complete this referral form.
For more information regarding vaccination for people living with a disability, click here.
National Coronavirus Helpline:
1800 020 080
Translating & Interpreting Service:
1800 643 787
National Speech & Hearing Relay Service: